Print Your Labels In-house with Primera’s LX1000
LX1000 produces gorgeous, professional-quality labels for short-run, specialty products including gourmet foods and beverages, health and beauty products, natural products, school spirit items, and plenty more. Whether you’re printing basic two-toned barcodes, or vibrant, ornately detailed product labels, LX1000 fits your range of needs.
- Large, separate CMYK ink cartridges
- Wide variety of substrates including paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl
- Speeds up to 4” per second
- Pigment inks for more durable labels
- Bartender Ultralite software included for label formatting
- Media width of 0.50” to 8.25” (12.7mm to 210mm)
- Maximum print length of 0.50” to 24” (12.7mm to 609.6mm)
- BS5609 Section 3 Certified for producing GHS labels
- Operating system: Windows® 7/8/10+ (not Mac compatible)
Water and UV Resistant Labels
The combination of pigment-based inks and various synthetic materials make LX1000 labels highly water and UV resistant. This durability supports applications such as bath and shower products, frozen or refrigerated foods, beverages, and much more! With LX1000, you'll be printing durable labels fast and efficiently, all while saving time and money.
Durable Labels – A Complete GHS Solution
For those who need an extremely durable label or more specifically, a GHS (Globally Harmonized System) compliant label solution, LX1000 is the perfect choice. With its Color Shield, pigment ink and Tuffcoat Extreme PolyJet label substrate, the LX1000 inks have passed Section 3, BS5609 testing. The testing included removal of print by adhesive tape, abrasion resistance and permanance of print evaluations under extreme conditions, including exposure to UV light and repeated salt spray and immersion. The material and printed images from LX1000 passed in all three categories.
LX1000 is perfect for labeling all of these products and more