Already own an LX-Series Label Printer?
Learn about our upgrade program!
As a way of saying “thank you” to our customers for being loyal to Primera products, we’re offering an upgrade program that gives customers a chance to purchase a newer Primera Color Label Printer at an unbelievably discounted price. Eligible customers can choose to upgrade to Primera’s LX500, LX500c, LX900 or LX2000 Color Label Printer.
LX500 Color Label Printer offers:
- Optional built-in label cutter
- Small, compact size
- Prints up to 4" wide
- 4800 dpi full-color printing
LX900 Color Label Printer offers:
- Short-run label printing for quantities of 1 to 3,000
- Four separate CMYK ink cartridges for a lower cost per label
- Prints up to 16x faster than LX800 or LX810
LX2000 Color Label Printer
- Large seperate ink cartridges
- Up to 6” per second
- High water and UV resistance with pigment ink and synthetic materials
In order to qualify for this opportunity, the label printer to be upgraded must meet all of the following requirements:
- Eligibility must be pre-verified by Primera via the serial number and customer information
- If current unit is under warranty, that warranty will become void when the unit is decommissioned
The following pricing is available for customers who are eligible to upgrade their current label printers:
|Model||MSRP Price||Upgrade Price|
|LX500 Color Label Printer||$1,295||$1,025|
|LX500c Color Label Printer||$1,395||$1,125|
|LX900 Color Label Printer||$2,995||$1,995|
|LX2000 Color Label Printer||$3,995||$3,195|
To see if you qualify for the label printer upgrade program, request more information or call 1-800-797-2772.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Upgrade program valid only in the United States, U.S. territories and Canada.
- Upgrade printers must be purchased directly through Primera or from an authorized reseller
- Customers who purchase an upgraded model keep their current printer, but it will be marked as decommissioned and will no longer be eligible for Technical Support or service
- Customers can receive one upgrade price per eligible printer; there is not an additional discount for more than one eligible printer
- Upgraded printers are new units and come with the standard one year warranty
- Upgraded printers are eligible for extended warranties (at additional cost)
- Models listed above are currently the only models eligible for discounted upgrade pricing
- Shipping charges will apply
- Certain rebates do not apply